We are very excited to be a part of the Smithsonian’s Institutes Museum on Main Street Crossroads: Change in Rural America event from December 1st 2023 to January 14th 2024.
We need volunteers to fill the following positions during the 6 weeks event.
1. Sponsorship Sales
2. Venue Attendant
3. Event Attendant
4. Exhibit Docent
5. Other Volunteer Opportunities
To register to volunteer, use the link below to submit your information to the Creative District staff:
VOLUNTEER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Work under the guidance and supervision of the Creative District staff.
2. Adhere to the schedule provided for my volunteer hours.
3. As a member of the Creative District volunteer team, please will do your best to provide correct information and a positive attitude to all members of the public I deal with throughout the entirety of the event.
4. Agree to work in a constructive and cooperative way with the Creative District staff & volunteers and comply with any safety procedures as requested.
5. Volunteer shifts are not compensated, however Community Service hours are available.